The Competition Terms and conditions may be changed at any time to reflect the needs of Apple FM. The Terms & Conditions that are displayed on the date of any competition are the ones governing that days Competition, unless a new set is posted on the same day which will supersede the previous set. By taking part in any Apple FM competition, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms.
“Feel Film Friday”
- To be eligible to win the participant will need to correctly answer a qualifying question, which will lead to them being put into a draw which will determine the winner. The question will be broadcast on-air after 4pm on Friday evenings and the winner will be announced before 6pm the same evening.
- Participants should enter the competition by supplying their answer, name, location and contact details.
- You may only enter the competition by Text message to 64446 (starting your message with the word ‘applefm’), by email via email@example.com or enter for free via Apple FM’s official APP.
- The competition question maybe published on Apple FM’s social media pages however you cannot enter the competition via these pages and any entries received through these methods won’t be included in the competition.
- The prize is ONE cinema ticket (unless the competition has rolled over) to be used at Taunton’s Odeon Cinema, which includes both standard and luxury seating at ANY 2D and 3D film. Other services at Odeon Cinema including refreshments are not included within the prize. Odeon Terms and Conditions can be found on the back of the ticket.
- If you win but haven’t provided your contact details, when entering the competition, we will make responsible attempts to contact you via the information you have provided (i.e.: mobile number/email address) but we cannot guarantee we will track you down and therefore you may not receive your prize as a result.
- When you are contacted, after winning the competition, you must provide your full postal address so we are able to send the prize to you. (We will never share your personal information with third parties)
- Winners should allow up to 10 working days to receive their prize. If they have not received it after 10 working days, they should contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will take reasonable steps to ensure that your prize reaches you in good condition but take no responsibility if your prize is damaged when it arrives and cannot guarantee a replacement.
- The decision of Apple FM in relation to competition winners is final and correspondence will not be entered into.
- Apple FM has the right to withdraw this competition without warning.
- Apple FM reserves the right to change or amend any of these terms and conditions at any time without warning.