17th September 2021

Kitchen Fire at Manor Road, Staplegrove, Taunton

Two appliances from Taunton were mobilised to a report of a kitchen fire in a property at the above location.

The fire was in the ground floor kitchen of a 2 storey building and was extinguished using 2 breathing apparatus, 1 hose reel jet, a covering jet, a thermal imaging camera and positive pressure ventilation.

The kitchen sustained 100% smoke damage and 50% heat damage. One male casualty suffering smoke inhalation was treated by paramedics.