27th September 2020

Flat fire in Bridgwater

Two appliances from Bridgwater were mobilised to attend a fire within a flat at 10:15 this morning (Sunday 11 January).

On arrival crews found a strong smell of burning from a flat within Penel Orlieu, Bridgwater.

A small fire was discovered within a bathroom, crews used 4 Breathing Apparatus, 1 hose reel jet and a carbon monoxide extinguisher. Crews used a positive pressure ventilation fan to rid the property of smoke.

The cause of the fire was accidental.