7th July 2020

House fire in Fitzroy, Norton Fitzwarren

One fire appliance from Taunton was sent to a report of chimney on fire in a property in Fitzroy, Norton Fitzwarren at 06:09 this morning (Sunday 15 February).

On arrival the crew confirmed that there was a fire on the first floor and requested a further two fire appliances from Taunton.

The fire was located between floors of the building and fire crews used 6 breathing apparatus and 2 hose reels to deal with the incident.

Two persons suffered light smoke inhalation.