2 fire appliances from Taunton were mobilised to reports of a static caravan on fire on Dene Road, Cotford St Luke, Taunton, Somerset at 00:27 this morning (Wednesday 18 March).
On arrival, crews found one large caravan, well alight.
Crews got to work with 2 breathing apparatus wearers, 3 hose reel jets and 1 safety jet, attacking the fire and protecting exposures.
The caravan was 100% destroyed by fire.
This was one static caravan, measuring approx 11m by 4m. The fire was fully extinguished using 3 hose reel jets, 1 safety jet, 2 breathing apparatus wearers and drag forks.
The cause of the fire was accidental.