The following areas of Musgrove Park Hospital currently have restrictions in place due to Norovirus.
Whole wards closed include:
Wards with bays closed include:
- Mendip – Bays A&C
- Fielding – Bay D
- Wordsworth – Bays A&B
If you are planning to visit patients on a ward which has restrictions in place due to Norovirus please note the following:
- Visiting is restricted to close family and friends only.
- Use alcohol gel at the entrance on arrival.
- To reduce spread of Norovirus, do not visit other areas in hospital after your visit.
- Follow any other instructions given to you by staff.
- If you do visit wards where there is Norovirus your hands must be washed thoroughly with soap and water before you leave the ward.