8th April 2020

Washing machine fire on Bindon Road

One fire appliance from Taunton was sent to a report of a fire alarm sounding in a commercial property on Bindon Road, Staplegrove, Taunton at 19:44 last night (Tuesday).

On arrival crews confirmed that there was a washing machine smouldering on the first floor.

The washing machine was isolated and removed from the building.

It was slightly damaged by fire and smoke and crews used one CO2 extinguisher and small tools to deal with the incident.