27th May 2020

‘Business as usual’ at The Plough Inn following chimney fire on Station Road in Taunton

Fire appliances from Taunton were mobilised to a chimney fire at The Plough Inn Taunton on Station Road in Taunton at 16:19 this afternoon (Tuesday).

On arrival, crews gained entry to two properties and confirmed both properties were smoke logged.

Crews got to work using Two Thermal Imaging Cameras, One Hose Reel Jet and Chimney Gear.

The Plough Inn Taunton has confirmed ‘business as usual’:

“No need to panic Plough goers we are all safe and sound, no damage done and the roof, the roof is not on fire šŸ˜‰ Rosie just wanted to see some firemen…”