Who we are
What information we collect and how
The information we collect via the Website may include.
- Any personal details you knowingly provide us with through forms and our email, such as name, address, telephone number etc.
- Name and ward of patients currently in Musgrove Park Hospital.
- Your computer‘s IP Address. (This is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or form on the Website). This information is used to monitor usage of the Website.
- If you are a member of Apple FM we will store information provided by you only for the purposes of administering your membership. This information will only be retained while you are a member of Apple FM.
- Note: We do not use “cookies”. (Small files saved on your computer, usually for the purposes of tracking your preferences on a web site.)
What we do with your information
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. Note that as a “Not for profit organisation” we are exempt from registration under the Data Protection Act 1998. The details we collect will be used:
- To process a request for music to be played for a listener.
- If you complete the enquiry form we will record the details of your enquiry and any response from us for tracking purposes.
We will only pass the information we collect from you to authorised members of Apple FM. Third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.
You have the right to request a copy of any information that we currently hold about you. In order to receive such information please send your contact details including address and payment of £10 to cover administration expenses to the following address: Apple FM Studios, Duchess Building, Musgrove Park, Taunton, Somerset, TA1 5DA